By being an Affiliate in Site Analyzer Affiliate Program you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms. Please ensure that you read Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms carefully.
- You may not use Site Analyzer Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. While using either Site Analyzer Affiliate Program or Site Analyzer, you must not violate any laws in your area/state/country.
- Affiliates may not share their Commission, received through Site Analyzer Affiliate Program, with End Users. Commission cannot be split in any way between you, your employees and any other Third Party, including End Users.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating Commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD OR ANY HARMFUL ACTION WILL RESULT IN ACCOUNT CANCELATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- You cannot SPAM. We will terminate Your Account on the first offense of spamming. Do not send emails to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send them to. We cannot stress this enough, we will terminate Your Account on the first offense.
- You will not receive Commissions for self-referrals and for Affiliates, who violate our Affiliate Program Terms.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US.
Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms is a legal agreement between Site Analyzer ("Company", "Website", "Site Analyzer",or "We") and you ("Affiliate", "you"). The purpose of this Agreement is to allow linking between Your website, your marketing activity, etc. and site-analyzer.com website.
"Affiliate" means any person or legal entity, which became the participant of Site Analyzer Affiliate Program.
"Site Analyzer Affiliate Program" is a revenue-sharing program, which Site Analyzer has developed and operates, where you, the Affiliate, use marketing methods to promote our services and drive traffic to site-analyzer.com according to the provisions of this Agreement.
"Commission" means the monetary compensation you receive for participating in this Affiliate Program; the Commission consists of percent of your total sale amount. The sale occurs when an End User visits site-analyzer.com through a Referral Link and makes payment for Site Analyzer Subscription.
"Commission Payment" refers to payments systems, through which you can receive your commission. You can receive your commission through Wire transfer. Minimum threshold is $100. Commission is only available at the first order of the end user (even is the End User renews its account the next months). If your payement request falls on a weekend, a public holiday or outside the working hours we reserve a right to make the payment on the first weekday following that weekend or on the first workday.
"Referral Link" means your link that leads to site-analyzer.com.
"End User" means the user of Site Analyzer, who comes from your referral link and who placed an order for a paid account
"Third Party" means any individual or legal entity, other than the party to this Agreement.
"Your Account" means your Site Analyzer account, where your personal information is stored and where you can track your affiliate activity.
We grant you, subject to the limitations set forth below, a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to:
- Demonstrate and promote Site Analyzer to your prospects and customers, and to provide End Users access to use Site Analyzer in accordance with this Agreement and the Site Analyzer Terms and Conditions, provided that End Users agreed to the Site Analyzer Terms and Conditions. You can reach us by sending an email to email@example.com. You may place banners or Referral Link within your newsletters, on Your website, or within other web related content.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, a valid domain name of the website you own or operate and all other information requested. All information you provide in your profile must be truthful. You are solely responsible for all the information you provide in Your Account profile and on the website that you own or operate.
- As an Affiliate, you can only have 1 account.
- All Affiliates must submit an invoice (a sample invoice is available on site-analyzer.com/en/account/referral) upon reaching the $100 threshold. The invoice must be uploaded to Your Account.
- You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of Your website and for all materials that appear on Your website. You should ensure that materials posted on Your website do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights). You will be solely responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness, and appropriateness of materials posted on Your website. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any links, that lead from Your website to any other website apart from www.site-analyzer.com and for any content that can be found by following these links to third party websites.
- From time to time Site Analyzer may change Subscription prices, therefore these changes may affect both the commission you will earn and the truthfulness of the information you will provide. We cannot guarantee the availability of subscriptions at the prices that you list on Your website, if they are outdated.
- All affiliate person must be aged 18 or over.
Site Analyzer respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to Third Parties without the express permission from you.
- To be eligible to earn a Commission, the End User you referred shall be a new user for Site Analyzer, shall use your referral link to register and subsequently purchase an account and shall purchase a plan directly from Site Analyzer: Starter, Pro, Agency, Reseller, For 1 month, 3 months or 12 months. You will receive a commission only once, even if a end user renews its account several months.
- Your Commission is equal to:
Commission payment can be proceeded at any time when the minimum threshold of $100 is reached.
- 50% for every monthly subscription
- 30% for every 3-month subscription
- 15% for every yearly subscription
- Commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods will be voided. Fraudulent activities will also result in immediate account cancelation.
- Сhargeback fee will be deducted from your earned commission.
The Agreement ends when terminated by either party in accordance with these Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms. If you fail, or Site Analyzer suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, Site Analyzer, at its sole discretion, without notice to you, may terminate this Agreement.
The Affiliate shall not create the impression that the Affiliate website is site-analyzer.com or any part of site-analyzer.com.
AFFILIATE INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS
You shall defend, indemnify and hold the Company harmless against all claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, penalties, interest, settlements and judgments, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred, claimed or sustained by Third Parties, directly or indirectly as a result of your breach of or non-compliance with this Agreement, your violation of any law, or an alleged violation of law, that is a direct or indirect result of your use of the network service, your use of the network service, your participation in any program, any content, goods or services offered, sold or otherwise made available by you to any person, your acts or omissions in using, displaying or distributing any internet links obtained from the network service or elsewhere, including but not limited to your use of internet links via email distribution, any claim that Site Analyzer is obligated to pay tax obligations in connection with payment made to you pursuant to this Agreement, and any violation or alleged violation by you of any rights of another, including breach of a person's or entity's intellectual property rights.
Each party represents and warrants to the other party as to itself that the person executing this Agreement is authorized to do so on such party’s behalf. IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WERE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
You represent and warrant that:
- You have all appropriate authority to operate, and to post any and all content on your website(s);
- You have all appropriate rights to promote with any promotional method you may choose to use;
- Your website(s) and your promotional methods do not and will not infringe a Third Party’s or Site Analyzer’s proprietary rights;
- You shall remain solely responsible for any and all websites owned and/or operated by you and all of your promotional methods. Site Analyzer may or may not review all content on Your website or used by you in your promotional methods.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SITE ANALYZER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS,
- THAT THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS,
- THAT SITE ANALYZER SECURITY METHODS WILL BE SUFFICIENT,
- REGARDING CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY,
SITE ANALYZER IS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRACTICES, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY AFFILIATE, OR AFFILIATE WEBSITE(S), AND/OR THE CONTENT OF AFFILIATE WEBSITE OR THAT THE AFFILIATE MAKES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NETWORK SERVICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
- No action, suit or proceeding shall not be liable to you, or any third party (including but not limited to a claim by another affiliate or any third party of the network service), for any consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, loss of goodwill, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or claim.
- The Affiliate accepts that the operation of the Site Analyzer Affiliate Program, Referral Links or the site-analyzer.com may not be completely free of interruption, errors or omissions and Site Analyzer is not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors in the performance or content of the site-analyzer.com or Referral Links.
No remedy or election shall be deemed exclusive but shall, wherever possible, be cumulative with all other remedies at law or in equity.
If any provision of these Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms is held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, null or void or against public policy, the remaining provisions of Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You and us shall in good faith attempt to modify any invalidated provisions to carry out the stated intentions in Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms.
The waiver of any breach of any provision under this Agreement by you or by us shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver.
Site Analyzer have the right to change, modify or amend (“Change”) these Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms, in whole or in part, by posting a revised Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms on site-analyzer.com. Your continued use of the Site Analyzer Service after the date of such Сhange shall be deemed your acceptance of the revised Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms.
- Assignment and Acknowledgement
You confirm that you have read, acknowledge and agree to all the terms and conditions of Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms. You acknowledge that you have independently evaluated the desirability of accepting Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior express written permission of the other party.
All notices, requests, claims, demands and other communications regarding these Site Analyzer Affiliate Program Terms are welcomed and should be addressed to: contact(at)site-analyzer.com